Focus of position: Provides the leadership and management to ensure LSCC’s campus and facility are maintained and prepared to properly carry out the ministry of LSCC.
- Is a Christ follower seeking to live by the character qualities of 1st Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1.
- Understands and is deeply committed to LSCC’s vision, 3 commitments, and statement of faith.
- Will financially support the vision of LSCC thru his/her obedience to the tithe.
- Possesses the ability and willingness to take direction (follow), properly manage influence (lead), and work effectively as a part of a team (contribute).
- Is an emotionally, relationally, and spiritually healthy person.
- Demonstrates the gifts of helps, equipping, and service.
- Has a strong working knowledge of basic building maintenance, cleaning, and care.
- Ability and willingness to identify, recruit, train, and lead teams of volunteers to serve at LSCC.
- Ability to work 40-45 hours a week with periodic flexibility of schedule.
- Regularly and routinely for areas of need, care, or concern and addresses the issues.
- Oversees all contractors and vendors working at LSCC.
- Reviews and approves all outside contractor and vendor invoices for accuracy and insuring the task or delivery was performed as required.
- Coordinates the maintenance of all plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and mechanical systems and performs minor repairs as needed and able.
- Working with the Administrative Pastor, develops and recommends a plan to repair and or replace needed items or equipment on campus/facility.
- Stewards the building and grounds budget.
- Ensures competitive pricing and bids when considering outside vendors/contractors.
- Coordinates contractors and vendors working on campus or in LSCC’s facility. Communicating this to the rest of the staff team when appropriate or necessary.
- Oversees proper and timely set up and tear down for church events – this may require some evening and weekend hours.
10. Leads and manages volunteer teams, ensuring they have what they need and are clear on the task they are serving to perform.
11. Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal codes for work performed.
12. Coordinates and monitors cleaning schedule for all of LSCC’s facility and events.
13. Builds teams who serve and help carry out the care and repair of the campus and facility.
14. Works to ensure the grounds are attractive and well cared for.
15. Effectively plans and coordinates facility staff for maximum productivity.
16. Any additional tasks required or requested by the Administrative Pastor.
- Accountable to the elders and lead team at LSCC.
- Meets regularly with the Administrative Pastor for supervision, direction, accountability, development, and work progress.
- Oversees and supervises the facility staff.
- Attends and contributes to weekly staff meetings.
- Attends LSCC as your church home.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.