The Bridge is currently looking for a part-time Youth/Student Pastor or Director to develop and provide leadership, direction, and oversight for new, comprehensive student ministry for middle and high school students.
The Bridge is a multi-ethnic, multi-generational church located in Silver Spring, MD, right outside of Washington D.C. Our purpose is to love God, love others, and make a difference. We are located in Downtown Silver Spring, which a thriving and diverse
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a team of volunteers and leaders for new student ministry.
- Creating and overseeing youth worship experience that ministers to youth at The Bridge in a real and relevant way while reaching those that are unsaved and unchurched in our community.
- Launching creative ways for youth to experience fellowship and spiritual growth.
- Have passion for and sense of calling to work with middle and high school students.
- Have an ability to teach and communicate Scripture in a way that connects with students.
- Be able to cast vision, have a shepherd's heart, and build relationships with parents.
- Have at least 3 years youth ministry experience working with middle and high school students.
- Be comfortable and have experience working in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and application form (found on our website at http://thebridgedc.org/jobs/youth-pastor/) to firstname.lastname@example.org