ASSOCIATE PASTOR POSITION
PATHWAY CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Pathway Christian Church, located in Harlan, Indiana, is a non-denominational church with a Lutheran background. We are looking for an associate pastor with the goal of assuming the senior pastor role of our church within two years. Pathway's current weekly
attendance is 60-65 people. There is tremendous growth potential by reaching the lost in our community and surrounding areas, with special emphasis on attracting younger families and individuals who have walked away from the Lord or who have never heard
the Gospel message.
The associate pastor is responsible to the church for proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ, engaging in pastoral care ministries to meet the needs of the people of the church and community, and support of the senior pastor in administrative leadership.
The candidate should have experience and interest in working with young adults and young families as well as children and youth ministries.
- Must be willing to be bi-vocational while studying to become the senior pastor.
- Willing to relocate to the local area, preferably within the greater Harlan community.
- Completed Bible college/seminary training with 2-5 years of experience in a church leadership position.
- Proficient in teaching and preaching to multiple age groups.
- Able to commit to two years of in-house pastoral training with the further commitment to assume the senior pastor position when needed.
- Prepare for and conduct Sunday morning services, as well as other services as requested by the senior pastor.
- Prepare and implement, upon approval, outreach to the community with a special emphasis to young adults and young families.
- Lead the development of both children and youth programs.
- Develop and implement a model to integrate all members of the body into one community seeking God, serving His body, and ministering to any who may have needs.
PLEASE SEND REPLIES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org