Pinelake Church is seeking an Associate Preschool Minister for our Reservoir Campus. The Associate Preschool Minister is responsible for assisting the Preschool Minister in developing, implementing and promoting a Preschool Ministry that involves education
and activities for children from birth through kindergarten and their families to reach the church body and the community for purposes of learning from Christ, living in Christ and leading others to Christ.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist Preschool Minister in the oversight of all Preschool Ministries, including, but not limited to:
- Sunday mornings
- Churchwide events, such as Kids Week
- Special Events, such as Baby Dedication, Servant Leader Appreciation, holiday events, etc.
- Hospitality team
- Recruitment of servant leaders
- Helping Hands (once-a-month Sunday morning servant leader substitutes),
- Outreach ministries
- Moms (mothers of preschoolers)
- Pastoral response to needs among families with preschoolers
- Other ministries as designated and/or developed
- Assist with Preschool Ministry calendar and budget preparation.
- Assist other ministers as necessary in the successful completion of regular worship events and special events.
Bachelor’s degree and two to four years of related experience and/or training.