Church Leader Insights with Nelson Searcy, an evangelical, nondenominational Christian ministry that supports over 25,000+ pastors and local church leaders nationally and globally, is looking for a highly energetic and detailed Vice President of Coaching
to lead our efforts to the next level (over 2,000+ pastors have completed our coaching programs), this includes developing a scalable sales process, expanding the impact of current coaching programs, increasing our in-person training events and leading an
effort to expand internationally. Success will require a passion for pastor and their ministry success, sales and previous experience in direct marketing and or information marketing/sales.
Position requires ability to manage multiple projects, processes and events in a fast-paced, yet ministry focused, environment. A solid knowledge of technology, CRM and customer service is necessary.
You would develop strategies and manage the development of our Coaching Ministry in these areas:
– Online Coaching – we currently use the latest technology to provide in-depth coaching via the Internet.
– Lead generation, advertising and direct sales – through various and diverse marketing efforts, both online and offline. We are constantly seeking new prospects and members for our coaching networks.
– Events and sponsorships – one of the ways we support our coaching community is by providing national in person events (200-300 pastors in attendance) and online special events (webinars, online training, etc.) that support and complement the coaching our
pastors receive. This position would oversee these events and the efforts to recruit sponsors for the vents.
All while serving God and His church. Previous experience in local church ministry, event planning, master’s degree (or equivalent) and sales experience a plus.
Must be willing to relocate to beautiful Boca Raton, FL. Office hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday. Reports directly to Dr. Nelson Searcy, Pastor of The Journey Church and Ministry Founder.
Casual dress, fun, fast growing work environment. Send resume and cover letter, including why you think this position is for you in Wod .DOC or PDF format – please be as detailed as possible about your experience,
ability to help us go to the next level, technical skills, experience in managing multiple projects and what sets you apart. Individual applicants only.
Position is available immediately.
• Location: Boca Raton, FL
• Compensation: $65,000 or more based on exp + bonus
opportunity and opportunities for advancement
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Education Level Masters (ideal)
- Years of Experience 2+
- Ministry Size 5 other full time team members and growing
- Ministry Affiliation Non-Denominational
Church Leader Insights with Nelson Searcy, an evangelical, nondenominational Christian ministry that supports over 25,000+ pastors and local church leaders nationally and globally. For more, see www.ChurchLeaderInsights.com