Faith Community Church is a church of 150 whose mission statement is to create fully devoted followers of Christ. We desire to connect to God, connect to one another and connect to the World. Recently our Senior Pastor was diagnosed with a serious illness
that will require him to resign the church as of October 2016. As a blessing to us
The Bible Chapel from McMurray PA lead by Ron Moore has come along side us to act a
bridge through this transition period. Faith Community will
temporarily become a satelite campus of "The Bible Chapel". Faith will continue live worship but will recieve its Sunday morning message from a live video stream. This is a recent development as we recently posted this position as "Senior Pastor,
We have changed our focus are looking for a Campus Pastor. The purpose of the Campus Pastor is to build the ministry team.
About Us: Faith Community is a Elder lead church with 4 Elders with over 60+ years in the missionary field. We are characterized by a high percentage of families who are part of the global missions field. Faith Community is a mix of young
and old with a high percentage of children in the growing area of SW Volusia County. Faith Community is financially stable and sits on 5 acres of newly purchased land across from Gemini Springs in Debary.
Job Duties and Resposibilities:
- Strategic Ministry Plan for Outreach
- Pulpit supply-effective and Dynamic communication of God's word (no longer required)
- Facilitate video message from the main campus in McMurray PA
- Financial Planning- work with Financial counsel to determine annual budget conduct budget review
- Meet weekly with the Elders of the church
- Ministry Coordination- Coordinate weekly with the various ministry leads within the church
- Hospital visits
- Masters of Divinity
- A demonstrated track record of no more than 3 jobs within 6 years
- 5 years minimum as an associate pastor/Ministry leader and a desire to take the next step to senior pastor or Demonstrated secular operational experience with a life long passion for the ministries.
- A understanding of technology and social media is preferred
- An ability to understand how to financially plan
Desires and Expectations
- The candidate must be able to work within a elder lead team environment
- Desire to work with and grow community groups
- Desire to reach out to both local and global missions as we have a high percentage of Missionary families
- Desires to be a life long student of the word and grow in their biblical understanding
- A desire to work in a comtemporary worship style
- Applicants can apply through either Church Staffing or by contacting us via
- Applicants will be contacted for phone interview if they meet interview criteria
- sermon links not required.