The Early Childhood Associate oversees all of our early childhood ministries from birth through 5 years old, along with working on a team to coordinate other ministry events throughout the year. We have just opened a brand new children’s wing so this is an
incredible opportunity for a ministry-minded creative leader to build a life-changing ministry in a large dynamic church.
• Build, equip and retain a volunteer team for all weekend nursery and pre-k environments.
• Manage the nursery team during our Wednesday evening program.
• Ensure all volunteers have met appropriate requirements to serve.
• Plan and implement curriculum for both nursery and pre-k.
• Develop volunteer leaders who have a passion for reaching kids with the Gospel.
• Collaborate with Children’s Ministry multi-site teams to implement large scale events for our community including VBS, Family Christmas and special Easter services.
• Vision: Ability to empower volunteers/staff and equip them to minster to children.
• Collaboration: Ability to work with and learn from others to provide ministry excellence.
• Creativity: Desires to share the Gospel with children in a variety of age-appropriate ways.
• Maintains a strong work ethic and positive mentality toward ministry
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and can build relationship and relate well to the community.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Wooddale Church
• Remain a member in good standing of Wooddale Church
• Be a regular participant in public worship at Wooddale Church
• Reports to Children’s Pastor
• Relates to Children’s Ministries Staff
E. OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without
Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as retirement plans.
G. HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this full-time position and the following qualifications describe you, please send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer