The Director of Music Ministry will work with the Pastor and Worship Committee to plan and lead worship music for our Sunday services (9:00am). We currently use a variety of musical styles, hymns, and many contemporary songs. The Director will recruit,
organize, and lead musicians to assist in worship as needed. Additionally, the Director is responsible for leading our choir which sings approximately one service a month. The Director will also be responsible for helping to plan and lead special services
(i.e. Midweek Lent and Advent services).
Living Christ is excited to welcome in a new Director of Music Ministry who will work in a collaborative environment with the possibility to shape and form the future of our music ministry.
- A Christian faith and biblical moral compass.
- Lead worship music Sundays at 9:00am
- Lead our choir 1x a month
- Piano/Keyboard highly preferred, guitar, Clavanova, and organ skills would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with media software (i.e. Powerpoint, MediaShout, Proclaim) preferred.
- An openness to work in teams and to collaborate with staff and volunteers.
- Attend workshops and seminars for professional development
This position is for 12-15 Hours/Week and $25-$30/Hour