Do you have a passion for the study of God's Word and seeing others grow in their faith? Christian Life Center in Dayton, Ohio, is looking for someone with demonstrated experience in growing discipleship in the local church and recruiting other leaders.
This position will lead the Discipleship Ministry at Christian Life Center, including empowering others to lead small groups and classes. For a complete position description and for applicant requirements for this position, please go to our website at www.clcdayton.com.
SOME JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Next Step Groups
- Recruit, train, motivate, supervise, and provide pastoral care to Next Step Group Leaders – includes Mid-week, Weekend, and Small Groups
- Assist leaders in recruiting and building their teams
- Establish positive relationships with leaders by regular communication and interaction with them
- Provide for leadership development and oversee ways to communicate, support and equip leaders to become more effective in leading relationally strong spiritual groups. Assist in launching new Next Step Groups
- Lead at least four mid-week Next Step group/class launches (quarterly) and two Small Group launches (fall and winter) per ministry year
- Lead in developing and implementing Next Step groups/classes throughout the week
- Lead in developing and implementing new Next Step group/classes on the weekend
- Research, review and recommend resources and curriculum to leaders, provide on the Next Step group website section of the main CLC site