Position Summary: The IT Support Technician will provide assistance with supporting staff and IT related Hardware and Software at New Hope Church. The IT Support Technician role is to install and configure computer systems,
diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical problems, either over the phone or face-to-face in a timely and accurate fashion ensuring the stable operation of the IT environment. Maintaining the IT environment will require working with other departments
and third party vendors. To support and maintain campuses some traveling may be required. The IT Support Technician will be responsible for managing Help Request Tickets and document the work done to complete these issues in a timely and accurate manor.
The IT Support Technician will be responsible for the installation and support of building-related IT systems, surveillance cameras and DVRs at all campuses.
- Four year college or university program certificate or two to four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in OS: Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, Mac OS X.
- Any Microsoft or IT certifications is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Sacrificial team player serving in God’s family.
- Passionate and committed to the mission of New Hope Church.
- Excellence must be a priority.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide quality and timely support to all employees of New Hope Church.
- Document support activities in an IT ticketing systems.
- Oversee the health and the startup of the i-Campus stream.
- Responsible for the installation and support of building-related IT systems, surveillance cameras and DVRs at all campuses.
- Responsible for pulling video footage from the surveillance cameras upon request.
- Assist with the security and privacy of the information systems, communications lines, and hardware.
- Assist with the support of Servers, Switches, Routers and Firewalls.
- Assist with gathering assets needed by departments for the yearly budget.
- Assist with development of the yearly IT budget.
- Assist with inventory of current and future assets and disposing of old outdated hardware and software.
- Other duties may be assigned.