Hill Country Bible Church is a non-denominational church of over 6,500 in beautiful Austin, Texas. Our vision is to reach every man, woman and child in Greater Austin with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ.
In order to live out our vision, Hill Country Bible Church Austin is “one church in multiple locations” - this also provides opportunities for more and more people to connect, worship and serve in community where they live. Our original Lakeline Campus is
located in NW Austin. We launched our first multi-site campus in the Steiner Ranch Community (about 20 minutes west of the central Lakeline Campus) in 2009. In 2015, we launched a third campus in the Brushy Creek community (part of Round Rock), and in 2017,
plan to launch a fourth campus in the fast growing community of Leander.
By God’s grace, along with expanding campuses, we have planted 25 autonomous churches in the Greater Austin area and have multiple partnerships with other churches and organizations in our city. Together, we seek to be the hands and feet of Jesus as we
love where we live!
We are seeking a Campus Pastor who is a highly relational, visionary and catalytic leader.
- This person will lead the effective launch of this campus in the Leander community – they will empower a strong core team
- They will make disciples (fully formed followers of Christ) who make disciples
- They will be passionate about identifying, developing and deploying leaders
- They will ensure that the Leander community is saturated with the love of Jesus
- They will lead and align the campus to the vision of HCBC Austin and live out “one church in multiple locations”
- They will oversee all ministries and manage the campus staff, budget and yearly Ministry Action Plan (MAP)
- On Sundays, they will typically serve as the host and MC at the campus; worship is live at each campus with video streaming of the message from the central campus
- Teaching opportunities may include occasional Sunday mornings (not required/guaranteed), but more often utilized in various settings (vision meetings, Men’s Bible Study, etc.)
- This person will report directly to our Senior Executive Pastor; they will also actively serve on the “One Church” team which includes the Senior Executive Pastor, Executive Pastors and Campus Pastors
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of vocational ministry experience in a growing environment with increasing responsibility; preference for large church/multi-site experience. They should have a passion for missional living and personal evangelism
and be known as a leader of leaders.
To learn more or apply for this position, do NOT send your resume through the church staffing website. Instead, please visit the employment page of our web site (under “ABOUT”) at www.hcbc.com and
read the complete job description. You may want to explore the site to learn more about us. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and short intro video (can be very simple, made with your smart phone) to email@example.com.