Director/Professor for Master of Arts in Ministry
This position exists for the purposes of providing leadership, administration, and teaching within the Master of Arts in Ministry.
Candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A successful ministry in a local church or in a Christian institution of higher education.
- A demonstrated administrative ability within an institution of Christian higher education.
- An earned doctorate or master’s degree with intent to pursue post graduate education.
- A positive reputation in leadership, ministry, and educational contexts.
- A concentration in leadership, discipleship, and ministry related courses.
- Ability to direct master’s level studies and research.
- Recognized contribution through teaching and writing or the potential for such a contribution.
Candidates will need to possess the following skills:
- The ability to maturely and creatively assist in leading Capital Seminary & Graduate School.
- The ability to work in a team context within the Department of Church & Ministry Leadership.
- The ability to speak publicly on behalf of the College in spiritual or professional groups as required.
- The ability to recruit prospective students and present graduate programs in a clear and compelling manner.
- A demonstrated pattern of balancing practical ministry with academia as a reflective practitioner.
Examples of job duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Assist the Chair and Associate Chair of the Department of Church & Ministry Leadership in the administration and oversight of the Master of Arts in Ministry Program.
- Serve as the Director of the Master of Arts in Ministry Program.
- Collaborate with department chairs and program directors in curriculum development and program improvement.
- Assist in the preparation of required documents for program maintenance and development including but not limited to reports, proposals, catalog content, website content, advertising materials, program brochures, curriculum sheets, and taskstream assessment.
- Provide leadership for strategic program development.
- Serve as a ranked faculty member participating in the Department of Church & Ministry Leadership meetings, faculty meetings, and on committees as appropriate.
- Teach two Master of Arts in Ministry courses per calendar year as part of salary credit load.
- Serve as faculty mentor to provide academic advising to prospective and enrolled students.
In cooperation with the Chair and Associate Chair of the Department of Church & Ministry Leadership:
- Assist in the design and implementation of student recruitment methods and processes.
- Assist in the process of receiving and processing applications for admission.
- Assist in the maintenance of records for tracking prospective student contracts.
- Monitor student progress through programs.
- Serve as a liaison and advocate for Master’s students in gaining needed academic, technology, financial and guidance services.
- Assist students in course selection and registration as necessary.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a curriculum vita, letter of interest, and 1-2-page spiritual testimony to email@example.com. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Chief Operating OfficerVenice Presbyterian Church
- Venice, Florida
- October 20
Creative Arts & Communication DirectorRadiant Church
- Richland, Michigan
- October 18
Musician - Minister of MusicTransformation Ministries Intl.
- Tacoma, Washington
- October 18
Timberlake Church - High School PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Redmond, Washington
- October 17