Crossings Community Church
Pastor of Ministries
(an at-will employment position)
The primary function of this position is to provide innovative, inspiring leadership and oversight to the education ministries of Crossings Community Church. This includes children, youth, adults, Sunday school, small groups, men’s and women’s ministries,
and both Sunday and Wednesday evening programs.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Bring innovative and inspiring vision and direction to the education ministries of Crossings Community Church.
- Ensure each ministry under oversight has clear goals and strategy that drives growth.
- Responsible for the growth, development, and leadership of all staff under oversight.
- Responsible for working with the ministries under oversight to develop and manage yearly ministry budgets.
- Ensure each ministry is appropriately staffed with passionate, effective staff whose gifting is aligned to their ministry roles.
- Bring to the ministry of the church your own unique gifts and abilities.
- Share general pastoral duties with ministry staff.
- Accomplish any other duties as may be assigned to fulfill the position.
- Assist in maintaining the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, purpose statement, and core values of Crossings Community Church.
- Support the leadership of CCC, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation.
- Represent CCC in civic and ministry-related efforts as approved or requested.
Skills Required for Position:
- Have the spiritual gifts of wisdom, leadership, administration, faith and encouragement.
- Be an experienced team builder.
- Have demonstrated the ability to lead leaders, work collaboratively, and build ministries.
- Have a drive for results and an ability to innovate to achieve goals.
- Have a vibrant and growing faith in Jesus Christ.
Education and Experience:
The Pastor of Ministries shall possess an undergraduate degree, at a minimum, with significant experience in pastoral ministry and leadership development as well as staff management.