Worship and Arts Director
Crossroads Community Church is a non-denominational multi-campus church near Baltimore, MD. The Worship and Arts Director will lead multiple teams and oversee multiple staff in producing excellent worship experiences across all Crossroads campuses. These
services will use music, video, drama and other creative elements to create environments where a spiritually diverse crowd can be led to experience the presence of God.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven worship leadership experience in a 500+ congregation
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred to have a degree in related field of study.
- Proven track record of equipping artists and giving them what they need to thrive (clear direction, advanced communication, musical charts and sheet music)
- Strong ability to lead, mentor and develop ministry teams
- Proven ability to shepherd people of all ages, personalities and backgrounds
- Strong track record of exceptional creativity in planning services, outreach events etc.
- Must have good organizational skills and the clear ability to delegate well
- Excellent communicator, both orally and written.
- Willing, or proficient in Pro Presenter, Planning Center Online.
- Is proficient or willing to become versed in lighting and sound.
- Oversee and lead the planning, preparation, execution and evaluation of all worship services at all Crossroads’ campuses.
- Oversee and lead creative programming team.
- Oversee and lead video production and graphic arts creation process.
- Oversee and lead livestream of services to multiple locations.
- Develop strong working relationships with the pastoral leadership team, executing Crossroads’ vision
- Meet regularly with the production, creative, worship leaders and tech ministry teams for discussion, evaluation and collaboration
- Oversee operational and budgetary processes for Worship and Creative Arts Ministry across all campuses.
- Works closely with the Technical Director to oversee quality control, inventory and purchasing of all band, technical and media equipment
- Stay up to date with changes in technology and develop plans on how to best integrate that technology into our various worship services across all campuses
- Gives leadership to stage design for the overall look and feel of the worship center, changing elements out often to enhance “the big idea” for the sermon series, special services, etc.
- Maintains a healthy culture of a collaborative team environment among the various groups of people involved with the worship and creative arts department.