Vancouver Church is looking to hire a Facility Manager with a broad range of experience in all aspects of building and grounds management. This is a high-level leadership position that requires an individual have unquestionable integrity, sound decision making skills, strong communication skills, and efficient and effective organizational skills to ensure the entire facility is in excellent condition. The major categories of responsibility are:
- Managing a staff of 8 custodians for Vancouver Church and King’s Way Christian School including hiring, training, and assessing the performance of the team.
- Develop, manage and execute the budget for all facility related activities.
- Manage all tasks associated with maintenance activities such as ordering supplies, developing and maintaining maintenance logs, working with all outside vendors including utility and construction companies, provide excellent care of the playgrounds, fields, parking lots and all external areas on the property.
- Responsible for the safety, security and usage of the church and school.
- Project Management for all construction, repairs, preventative maintenance, etc.
Candidates applying for this position must have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital growing relationship with Him. To be considered for this position you also must have 5+ years of successful experience in:
- Managing teams, training for excellence, and empowering others.
- Skilled with building equipment disciplines.
- Skilled with large and small power tools.
- Solid budget and financial management skills.
- Competent technology and I.T. skills
- Solid decision making, problem solving and analytical skills and an overall ability to visualize and communicate facility excellence.
If you have the qualifications for the Facility Manager position and would like to apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For additional information about the church and the position you may contact Vancouver Church at (360)-574-1611.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Vancouver Church is a community whose mission is to be a multi-generational, suburban church of Clark County, making disciples who join others who make disciples, reaching thousands of our churchless neighbors, meeting the practical needs of the most vulnerable, developing competent and multiplying kingdom servants and leaders. Our desire is to be with Jesus, like Jesus more every day. We believe that our everyday operations should be based on this mission and implemented through a commitment to integrity and excellence in a More...