Provide energetic and creative leadership, vision, and forward movement to the Worship and Youth Ministries, and manage social media.
Position Responsibilities (Worship)
- Model the vision and values of Providence.
- Champion the cause of culture-creating, and foster a sense of God’s presence, creativity, and excellence in Sunday worship.
- Oversee worship service planning and execution.
- Oversee worship leader(s) and/or worship administrator(s), maintaining a high standard for worship, and helping them to grow and succeed in their ministries.
- Oversee the sound, lights, stage design, and media teams, working closely with the leaders of each team.
- Manage a working budget for Worship Services.
- Pastor the worship ministry, helping leaders, musicians, and volunteers to grow in their faith.
Position Responsibilities (Youth)
- Build a strong Youth Ministry that effectively disciples youth inside of Providence and reaches those outside of Providence.
- Create environments where students will experience the presence of God.
- Develop and lead a cohesive team of Youth Ministry volunteers who will invest into the lives of students.
- Oversee Youth Ministry activities, including weekly gatherings, fun events, and missional endeavors.
- Plan strategically for how to reach young people and foster genuine life-change.
- Shepherd and disciple volunteers and students toward a deeper commitment to Christ.
- Manage budgeted funds for the Youth Ministry.
- Manage the schedule for volunteer leaders.
- Communicate with people in a timely and effective way.
- Help to develop avenues for new volunteers to get involved
- Identify and equip new leaders.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Attributes
- A Christian of character.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Creative wiring.
- Humble heart.
- High standard of excellence.
- Ability to speak in front of medium to large groups.
- Exceptional singing and worship leading ability.
- Strong musical proficiency and an understanding of bands, worship teams, and live sound.
- Proficiency in building teams and raising up leaders.
- High relational aptitude.
- High level of work energy.
- 5 years experience in leading worship and overseeing worship teams.
- 5 years experience in ministry leadership.
- Some experience in youth ministry leadership.
Time Commitment: Full-time