Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include links to video clips of you leading worship.
Job Title: Worship Pastor
Status: Flexible Full Time
Reports to: Lead Pastor
At this time, the position of music/worship pastor is a role that will include oversight and attention to other areas of church life. As such, part of your role will be determined by the lead pastor, based on your passions and abilities. Right now there
are three main areas of responsibility expected in this role:
- Oversee all worship and musical elements for Life Community Church (LCC).
- Serve as the primary worship leader of LCC.
- Pastor, coach, and care for all worship team volunteers.
- Recruit and train vocalists and musicians, ensuring excellence in musicianship.
- Plan and run weekly worship practice, developing it into a Life Group.
- Identify, invite, mentor, and empower new worship leaders to be a part of the Worship ministry.
- Help develop our passion for the presence of God in our worship times.
- Continue to introduce new music to LCC.
- Oversee all media elements for Life Community Church.
- Build and train a team of volunteers to execute all necessary media functions in the church, utilizing whatever resources are available.
- Pastor, coach, and care for all media team volunteers.
- Ensure all media & presentation elements are complete and ready for each service.
- Ensure that all instruments and equipment are maintained and repaired in a timely manner.
- In consultation with the lead pastor you will be asked to provide oversight to another area of church ministry.
- It will be based on your gifts, abilities, and passions, as they fit in the overall vision of the church.
- Some areas could be: Youth Ministry, Life Groups & Assimilation, First Impressions, Administration, etc.
- Serve in an associate pastor role, ready to assist the lead pastor as necessary.
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Develop teams that are fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
- Participate in all creative team meetings.
- Assist the Lead Pastor in scheduling and executing the worship services.
- Pastor, Coach, and care for all Lead Volunteers. Take key leaders to specific trainings, conferences and meetings that will help equip them for the work of the ministry.
- Be involved in the community. (e.g., coach a team, volunteer at a community outreach, be a scout leader, serve on a city committee, etc.)
- Love and Pastor the whole church, not just those in your ministries.
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first.
- Maintain personal devotion time of prayer, scripture reading/study, tithing.
- Pursue credentials with the Assemblies of God (If not already credentialed).
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of LCC and protect the unity of the church.
- Reach out and invite the lost to know Jesus and to attend LCC.