We are looking for a creative content writer to produce small programs, pamphlets, workbooks, and blog-style copy for the various ventures and ministries of our organization.
Education Requirements and Experience
It is desired that there be at least 1 year of professional writing experience and skills to self-edit content and grammar.
You will need to be proficient in video conferencing, Google Apps, and MacOS based software. Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is crucial.
1. Agree with the Statement of Beliefs, Mission, and Values of Ministries and For-Profit Ventures
2. Demonstrate effectiveness in personal character and in the communication that will represent our ministry.
3. Have a personal character and lifestyle, family life, emotional and physical state of health that is acceptable in accordance with 1 Timothy 3.
4. Be flexible with the growing demands of evangelical, community focused non-profits.
5. Excellent communication skills both for projects and with CEO.
6. Superior time-management skills and organizational habits that accurately forecasts benchmarks and project deadlines.
1. Report to the CEO of our non-profits and for-profit ventures via video conference and/or meetings
2. Create proposals for each project (program, pamphlet, workbooks, tip sheets, blog articles) with reasonable costs and deadlines.
3. Write, Edit, and Format content for projects
4. Ghost write some projects using content from audio files, videos, and archived blogs.
5. Gather materials and research for supporting content within the scope of a projects needs.
6. Establish communication with non-profit staff and for-profit directors based on projects needs.
Contract Employment - Writing Projects will be negotiated and contracted out on a per project basis. We will discuss the scope of a project with 2 benchmarks to adjust pricing per project.
Submit your resume and 3 supporting documents that represent your style in different areas of communication to email@example.com