Blue Springs Christian Church
Job Objective: Assist the Overseers and Lead Pastor in overseeing the health, vision and mission of the church. Oversee the goals and work of the staff. Oversee the legal and financial aspects of the church. Oversee matters pertaining to
facilities and grounds. Assist the church as needed. This person will report to the Lead Pastor.
Staff and Volunteers
1. Supervise the work of the Ministry Staff.
2. Supervise the work of the Bookkeeper, Receptionist and Maintenance Manager.
3. Supervise the custodial work.
4. Coordinate the following teams and individuals: Security; Finance; Building and Grounds; Emergency Response; Treasurer.
1. Maintain church insurance policies.
2. Coordinate receipts, recording and disbursements of church funds.
3. Manage building security and safety.
4. Maintain a handbook of church policies and guidelines.
5. IT Management.
6. Coordinate the scheduling of vehicle use and maintenance.
7. Implement the Fundraising and Special Donation guidelines.
8. Coordinate the Sunday morning attendance count.
1. Implement church personnel policies including benefits, rates of pay, and regulations.
2. Prepare annual salary ranges for all positions.
3. Maintain personnel records and employee handbook.