- Are you a high-capacity leader with a passion for serving and leading teams?
- Are you passionate about seeing children develop a lasting and life-changing relationship with Christ?
- Do you have an unshakable conviction in the God-given, world-shaking potential of every child?
- Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who thrives in a team environment?
If so, you just might be the one we’ve been looking for!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NSPIRE Church is a bold church plant collaboration between two dynamic churches (Imagine Church and CitySpring) with a passion to breathe life into our city. We are looking for someone to join our creative and eclectic team to help us continue
to reach those in this community we are called to serve.
The primary purpose of this role will be to provide leadership to our ImagineKids (birth – 5th Grade) and FUEL (Student Ministry, 5th grade+) volunteer teams while casting a compelling vision for our family ministries that engage the
entire family on their spiritual journey.
We are looking for someone to grow and pour into our team of volunteers who believe in the God-given potential of every child. Through your leadership, you’ll create a family ministry strategy that gets every leader, every volunteer, and every parent
on the same page, working towards the same goal – raising children that grow up with an authentic faith in Jesus that connects them to a better story for their life.
As you provide leadership to our family ministries, you’ll connect kids to leaders who believe in their potential. You’ll work with those leaders to change how they see their world and their future. Together with your team, you will create a compelling environment
to help them experience something they will never forget and lay the foundation for a lasting relationship with Christ.
This job is not for in-the-box thinkers or the faint of heart! At NSPIRE, we embrace change and meet challenges head on. We’re a portable church plant so creativity and ingenuity are required to create compelling and engaging environments
Church planting is not easy, and, to be perfectly honest, if you’re looking for a less challenging ministry position with lots of resources at your disposal, there are plenty of more established churches out there with better pay and furnished kids areas
you don’t have to set up and tear down every week. However, if you scoff at mediocrity and aren’t afraid to fail forward, if you enjoy seeing a new church grow and children come to faith right before your eyes, if you aren’t afraid to risk big for God…you
just might be who we’re looking for.
NSPIRE Church is located in Westfield, Indiana, a growing community on the north side of Indianapolis. Westfield is in Hamilton County – one of the top-20 fastest-growing counties in the country. The city of Westfield itself has tripled
in size in the last 10 years and has been consistently rated as one of the best places to live by Forbes and Money Magazine. Westfield is the home of the Grand Park, one of the largest outdoor family sports complexes in the Midwest projected to draw 1.5 million
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Passionate about sharing our ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
- Able to build a team that leads and executes family ministry by inspiring others to serve
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ
- Someone who makes teaching an active room full of 8 year olds about Daniel look easy but, more importantly, someone who can inspire a group of adults to do the same
- Familiar with the “Orange” curriculum and philosophy of ministry and comfortable with incorporating it into your ministry approach
- Committed to partnering with parents by coming alongside them in their journey
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- Technology and social-media savvy with solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Organized and able to manage multiple teams, yet still stay focused on the big picture goals
- A student of leadership that is constantly learning and growing
YOU WILL BE...
- Responsible for creating and implementing a strategy that draws families in to the church through our family ministries
- Working with our team to create a presence of ImagineKids and FUEL in our community
- Regularly communicating with your team across a variety of platforms (phone, text, email, Facebook, face-to-face)
- Working with our church management system (currently FellowshipOne and Planning Center) to provide a seamless and secure check-in process for families
- Responsible for improvement of on-going ministry processes in both ImagineKids and FUEL
- Able to come up with creative outreach events that serve kids in our community and attract families to NSPIRE
- Helping to coordinate 2-3 large outreach events a year such as our Easter Egg Drop and the Imagine Kids Area at the July 4th Festival
IT WOULD ROCK IF YOU...
- Appreciate good, fresh-roasted coffee (bonus points if you have your own French Press). Certain teas may also apply.
- Take your work seriously but not yourself (bonus points if you’ve ever pranked a co-worker…extra points if you posted it on YouTube)
- Had hands-on experience in successful children’s ministry environments that utilized a family-based approach
- Are able to explain why it’s important that Han shot first
- Have ever had to purchase extra bookshelves (bonus point if it was from Ikea) because all your ministry and leadership books didn’t fit in the one you had
- Know what a purple cow is and why we want NSPIRE to be one
- Are proficient on the Mac platform (bonus points if you’ve ever watched streaming or live-blog coverage of an Apple Keynote Address)
As you can tell, we take our mission to seek and save the lost very seriously. Ourselves? Not so much. If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, apply online at nspire.formstack.com/forms/application and
(online application only. Email applications will
not be accepted).