PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE CHURCH
We are currently interviewing for the position of Groups Pastor. It's imperative to have experience overseeing a minimum of 50 groups at a multi-site church. Responsibilities will be focused at our Troy Campus location and report to Adult Ministry Pastor
working together to build and implement a “discipleship pathway” for Woodside attenders and members.
We are looking for a leader who can…
- build a system of connecting people to groups
- review, write and refine content for groups
- multiply leaders and identify potential leaders
- design and develop types of groups that are focused on UP, IN and OUT
- be a team player working with Adult Ministry staff and leaders
The ideal candidate would be outgoing, organized, and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Be committed to personal spiritual health and health of their family and marriage.
- Character and reputation meet the biblical requirements outlined in 1 Timothy 3.
- Be motivated to see the church partner with parents effectively to raise strong Godly families.
- Be passionate about strengthening marriages.
- Have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience leading professionally in groups ministry or pastoral ministry.
Minimum of an undergraduate Bible degree
Masters in Theology related field preferred