Seeking a part-time (20hrs/week) worship leader/director:
Charter Oak Church, in Greensburg, PA, is seeking a fully-devoted follower of Jesus Christ who exhibits a passion for leading others into the presence of God, who works well in a team-oriented environment, and who can translate his/her own mature walk with
Christ into genuine, authentic worship experiences. Candidates will have the Spiritual gift of leadership, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with his/her teams and related teams.
Candidates will be able to:
- model a Godly lifestyle
- identify and recruit gifted students and adults
- build and disciple teams of musicians
- relate everything done in ministry back to the vision and mission of Charter Oak Church
- find and Biblically evaluate new songs for use in worship
- chart songs, create worship sets, and rehearse teams effectively
- use other artistic elements along with music to produce creative and impactful worship experiences, within a team-oriented environment
- use administrative tools to plan services in advance
- lead worship through a combination of Godly lifestyle, musical talent and passion for Jesus
The duties of the worship leader/director include, but are not limited to:
- plan and lead worship at two services on Sunday
- plan and lead worship at one service on Saturday
- plan and lead worship at student ministry gatherings
- brainstorm and implement artistic elements in the design of adult and student worship experiences in conjunction with the lead pastor, the student pastor, and other leadership
- Mentoring and discipleship of those teams s/he oversees
- administrative tasks, such as advance planning, managing budget, etc.
For more information about Charter Oak Church, please refer to our website: www.charteroakumc.org.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, a photograph of yourself (and your family, if applicable), and links to audio/video examples of your worship leadership to firstname.lastname@example.org.