The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting with both internal and external media communication via print, web, and social media. This role is a multi-faceted role with an emphasis on preparation for the weekends, for our various campuses.
- 40-45 hours per week
- Weekend Celebration Services (as assigned)
- Weekly 1:1 with Direct Report
- Weekly All-Staff meeting
- Whatever it takes to get the job done!
- Passion for creating environments where life-change can happen
- Possesses the 5 C’s: Calling, Character, Competence, Chemistry, Catalytic
- Passion for building relationships and connecting with people
- Spiritual gifts that build up the church along the lines of Leadership, Apostleship (equipping), Teaching, Prophecy, etc. (1 Corinthians 12)
- Leads well on the home front
- Strong communicator
- Humble, Coachable, Competent, Confident, and Above Reproach
- A person of action with a “can-do” attitude
- A person of encouragement
- Ability to multi-task effectively and think multi-site
- Be Awesome – be willing to do whatever it takes to propel the vision of Journey Community Church forward.
- Be fully committed to your own personal and spiritual growth.
- Maintain a discipline lifestyle through Bible-reading, tithing, prayer, and fasting.
- Complete the tasks that are assigned to you by the deadline given.
- Be early to the office, meetings, weekend services, or anything else on your schedule.
- Behave professionally and be focused while you are at work
SUMMARY OF CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general layout for graphic designs (as assigned)
- Preparation of all weekend print assets for all campuses/venues
- Ensure all Journey Websites and App are regularly updated and maintained
- Upload and monitor Journey Podcasts
- Develop, design & deploy print and communication pieces
- Manage our in house print process
- Oversee Servant Leaders
WHAT A WIN LOOKS LIKE
- Weekend assets are prepared and ready before the weekend services
- Websites, Podcasts, App, and Social Media are equipped for success.
- Training & Equipping Servant Leaders – be a leader of leaders
- What are you celebrating?
- What are you doing that is life giving to you personally?
- What have you and your spouse/kids done together that was life giving?
- Who have you connected with recently
- Who have you poured into?
- Who is pouring into you?
- How are you doing financially?
- Are you living generously? (Tithing / Moment Maker)
- Are you finding fulfillment in this ministry position?
- What challenges are you facing?
- How can I help?
- How can I pray for you?