The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting with both internal and external media communication via print, web, and social media. This role is a multi-faceted role with an emphasis on preparation for the weekends, for our various campuses.
- 40-45 hours per week
- Weekend Celebration Services (as assigned)
- Weekly 1:1 with Direct Report
- Weekly All-Staff meeting
- Whatever it takes to get the job done!
- Passion for creating environments where life-change can happen
- Possesses the 5 C’s: Calling, Character, Competence, Chemistry, Catalytic
- Passion for building relationships and connecting with people
- Spiritual gifts that build up the church along the lines of Leadership, Apostleship (equipping), Teaching, Prophecy, etc. (1 Corinthians 12)
- Leads well on the home front
- Strong communicator
- Humble, Coachable, Competent, Confident, and Above Reproach
- A person of action with a “can-do” attitude
- A person of encouragement
- Ability to multi-task effectively and think multi-site
- Be Awesome – be willing to do whatever it takes to propel the vision of Journey Community Church forward.
- Be fully committed to your own personal and spiritual growth.
- Maintain a discipline lifestyle through Bible-reading, tithing, prayer, and fasting.
- Complete the tasks that are assigned to you by the deadline given.
- Be early to the office, meetings, weekend services, or anything else on your schedule.
- Behave professionally and be focused while you are at work
SUMMARY OF CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general layout for graphic designs (as assigned)
- Preparation of all weekend print assets for all campuses/venues
- Ensure all Journey Websites and App are regularly updated and maintained
- Upload and monitor Journey Podcasts
- Develop, design & deploy print and communication pieces
- Manage our in house print process
- Oversee Servant Leaders
WHAT A WIN LOOKS LIKE
- Weekend assets are prepared and ready before the weekend services
- Websites, Podcasts, App, and Social Media are equipped for success.
- Training & Equipping Servant Leaders – be a leader of leaders
- What are you celebrating?
- What are you doing that is life giving to you personally?
- What have you and your spouse/kids done together that was life giving?
- Who have you connected with recently
- Who have you poured into?
- Who is pouring into you?
- How are you doing financially?
- Are you living generously? (Tithing / Moment Maker)
- Are you finding fulfillment in this ministry position?
- What challenges are you facing?
- How can I help?
- How can I pray for you?
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
- San Diego, California
- September 26
Multi-media ManagerWest End United Methodist Church
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 26
IT Support TechnicianNew Hope Church
- Manvel, Texas
- September 22
Technical DirectorParkview Baptist Church
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- September 22
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Journey Community Church
Journey Community Church is one church meeting in multiple locations and we are excited to watch God’s plans for us unfold. In January, 2012, we began holding our bi-weekly gatherings for our first services in our newest location on the east side of Cleveland. Our Fairview Park Campus houses our administrative offices and from this location we plan to plant and oversee multiple campuses throughout the greater Cleveland area and across the United States. We are a relational church. We believe that life is all about relationsh More...