Westside Community Church (formerly 100X Church) was planted six years ago in Huntsville, Alabama as a non-denominational church with strong focuses on teaching and missions. Two years ago we moved from the suburbs to a low-income urban neighborhood in order
to better serve the needs of the neighborhood and to develop an intentional multi-ethnic congregational focus. We are currently a small church with a culturally diverse congregation of less than one hundred people. WCC made a conscious decision at its founding
to lease rather than purchase office and worship facilities. We have done so in order to facilitate our giving of a full fifty percent of our income towards missions which we have been able to do since our planting.
Since our inception, WCC has been led by a visionary church planter with strong teaching and communication skills. For the next season of ministry we are seeking a lead pastor with strong organizational and people development skills. Additionally, this position
requires excellent communication skills, a passion for mission and some experience with community development.
- Multi-Cultural Intentionality
- Passion for Mission to the "Least of These"
- Compassion and Social Justice
- Community Development Philosophy
- Kingdom-Building Mindset
- Gracious Community
- Responsible Generosity
1. Teaching 26-30 times a year
2. Developing Leaders: Staff and Volunteers
3. Organizational Development: Helping to develop our processes and procedures moving forward.
4. Community Engagement: Help us reach deeper into the community for discipleship.
5. Pastoral Care: Meeting with members of the congregation for prayer, counseling, etc.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume’ to: email@example.com