We are looking for a young, dynamic leader who knows how to connect with this generation in creative ways to focus them towards spiritual transformation and the capacity to fulfill their God-given dreams and aspirations.
Church: A growing (multi-site) church making a great impact in the Boise area. The 6 campuses of CFC encompass both rural and city/suburban settings. Our main focus is “loving people to life” through vigorous evangelism and intentional
CFC Youth Ministry: A current student ministry with 75-100 students weekly. Students are coming from various walks of life and family backgrounds. The incoming pastor will need to provide an environment for many different levels of spiritual
development from both the churched and the unchurched.
- Provide direction and vision for team members on all 6 CFC campuses
- Lead through relationship and integrating elements that are consistent with the values of CFC
- Capable of creating and executing a long-term vision for youth ministry.
- Gifted and called to youth ministry, loves young people, and has a passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level.
- Provide leadership for the high school, jr. high, and young adult (18-25) ministries of CFC
- Seek to integrate teens into all phases of church life
- Loves Jesus and can provide tangible evidence of a daily pursuit of Christ
- Relational, relevant and fun!
- Passionate balance of both evangelism and discipleship
- Team player (teachable and able to train others)
- Proven track-record of relational ministry reaching students
- Having or actively seeking ministerial credentials
To apply please send your resume, a current picture, cover letter, and a recording of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest!