Pointe North Church is located in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. Pointe North is a Non-Denominational church that offers a fun and relaxed workplace where team unity is important. Our mission is to “Bring People Closer to Jesus” and the vision is to be a
church that is “Making Disciples who Make Disciples.” Currently we have one campus with a goal of launching our first plant by the end of 2017. As part of the plan to do this, we are looking for a graphic designer who can grow with the church and eventually
oversee the design-work for not only our main campus, but also any future campus we plant. At Pointe North we value quality design, good use of branding, and a common language.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who:
- is highly organized and administrative.
- is motivated and requires little oversight.
- can manage projects and meet deadlines.
- can work under pressure when needed.
- is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a must. Premiere and AfterEffects are a plus.
- is proficient with Mac OSX.
- is experienced in print production methods.
- can oversee equipment and ensure minimal down time.
- has a basic understanding of web design (HTML).
- has good writing/communication skills.
- is detail oriented.
- can recruit and lead volunteers.
- can design based on Pointe North’s branding.
- has a minimum of an Associates Degree in Graphic Design or
- agrees with our statement of faith and is willing to become a Covenant Member.
We pay an hourly rate based on billable hours worked with 40 hours max (unless under special circumstances). Hourly rate will be based on skill, experience, education and attitude. Vacation and Sick-time are available. We also encourage freelancing on the
side, as long as it does not interfere with job performance.
Use of the church’s computers, software, and other equipment will be available
To apply submit:
- A Resume with Cover Letter.
- A link to a digital portfolio.
All submissions should be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org