In 2013, CrossPointe Christian Church changed its name and relocated to our new property on the corner of two major highways. Our vision is to be a community church that reaches people from all areas of North West Indiana. CrossPointe features a beautiful
17 acre campus and is a thriving church that recently added a third service and also just finished the completion of our Phase Two building program. Phase two includes more space for our nursery through fifth grade students and more parking and classroom spaces.
CrossPointe has grown from a church of about 100 to almost 400 people in just a short amount of time. We are humbled that in such a short period, God is using our church in such an amazing way! Due to this fact we are actively seeking a full-time associate
Duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Scheduling and oversight of our First Impressions ministry.
- Visitation and scheduling of volunteers to help with this ministry.
- Helping with weddings and funerals when needed.
- Occasionally fill-in the pulpit.
- Oversight and scheduling of middle and high school volunteers until we hire a youth minister (we are actively searching for this position as well).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the senior minister.
- Worship leading and/or quality graphic design skills is a plus.
Candidates should be experienced in team building, people skills, organization, scheduling and be willing to be a team member who leads by example with a servant heart.
Qualified applicants would preferably be a graduate of a Restoration Movement Christian Bible college and must have at least three or more years of experience in full-time ministry.
Salary based on previous experience and qualifications. Sending along videos of preaching and/or teaching or original creative videos you have made are encouraged.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.