12Stone Church, one of the largest and fastest growing churches in the nation, is looking for a point leader for their residency program. The residency program (www.churchresidency.com) is one
of the most effective church based pastor development programs in the country today and a model for dozens of churches throughout the nation.
The ideal candidate will be a leader who thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial environment and enjoys working with a broad range of people, including senior leadership. This person must be capable of working in a fast paced, highly relational team environment.
This person must be a proven developer of leaders and a competent communicator who is willing to earn teaching opportunities.
- Primary developer of residents
- Provide resident care
- Train and oversee resident coaches
- Member of the Residency Teaching Team (Teach 10-20% of resident meetings with room to grow with gifting.)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Three to five years successful ministry experience
- Must be capable of building a wide range of varied and productive relationships including senior church leadership.
- Must be a self starter with strategic planning ability and the courage to lead an entrepreneurial movement.
- Must have a proven track record of identifying, recruiting and developing leaders.
- Must be either proficient or capable of learning leadership developement strategies
- Must possess a positive attitude and professional image with impeccable ethics