Position: WORSHIP LEADER (part-time)
Reports to: Lead Pastor & Elders of CCC
Part-time Hours: ranging from 6 to 8 hours a week from planning, scheduling, practicing, to leading on Sundays.
Worship Leader responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this individual is to assist the congregation in expressing their love for God in corporate worship, to develop a music ministry that will glorify God, and to promote the participation of the body in worship through music, prayer,
and God’s Word during Sunday worship service and other events.
Ministry goals and objectives:
1. Leads the Praise Team in singing a blended-style of worship for Sunday services. (mostly contemporary)
2. Recruits, leads, develops, and prays with those involved in the worship/music ministry.
3. Schedules and leads meetings with key individuals to discuss and plan worship service and events.
4. Supervises the coordination and scheduling of all accompanying participants in our worship ministry.
5. Oversees the ministry and spiritual development of all vocal and instrumental groups or individuals.
Key Gifts and Functions:
- Loves the Lord. Their ministry will involve a passionate hunger for the Lord and discipleship.
- Leads with a passion to see God glorified and His name lifted high.
- Leads the PT and the congregation in worship vocally and instrumentally.
- Continually expands the base of ‘worship-oriented’ volunteers involved in the worship ministry.
- Models meaningful ways of experiencing and expressing worship and using creativity.
- Sees ‘worship’ as a daily walk with Jesus Christ impacting and affecting every part of our lives.
- Has good team building skills and is able to develop and lead a team of musicians and vocalists.
- Is reliable / Takes initiative / Self Motivated
- Forms cooperative relationship with lead pastor, elders, and other staff.
*This position will begin on a probationary period of 60 days from start date before this person is selected. We will evaluate the selectee's performance on or before the eighth week subsequent to selection prior to permanent selection. After permanent
selection as the worship leader, we will offer four Sundays off on a yearly basis, however these Sundays cannot be the Easter or Christmas services.
Please send us a video link of you leading worship along with your resume!