ATASCOCITA COMMUNITY CHURCH
The children’s ministry director is responsible to oversee the church’s entire children’s
ministry to ensure a smoothly operating, fun, safe and effective program. The director will
recruit and train leaders who will partner with parents to teach children about God’s love, teach them God’s Word, and provide fellowship with God’s people-laying a foundation that will keep children
interested in the things of God, and involved in church.
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Family Pastor
POSITION: Full Time
MATURITY LEVEL: Stable, maturing Christian
SPIRITUAL GIFTS: Ability to shepherd and spiritually lead our young people.
TALENTS AND ABILITIES DESIRED: Good organizational skills-Ability to motivate people. Good
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Live a life of godliness and integrity.
- A desire to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart.
- Preferably have an educational background in Christian Ministries, Biblical Studies, or a related field, and/or previous Children’s Ministry experience.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsibility for the oversight and leadership of the Children’s ministries that include: Sunday morning children’s services, a mid-week program, Special Events where childcare is needed, Summer activities, Vacation Bible School or an element similar.
- Recruit, train, pray for, and involve new children’s ministry volunteers.
- Create and effectively manage the ministry’s budget.
- Maintain ministry’s section on website.
- Communicate consistently with parents.
- Provide oversight to MOP’s Director
OTHER GENERAL EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE:
- Should always exhibit professionalism, demonstrated by: a well-groomed appearance, conscientious work ethic, be willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with composure and flexibility.
- Should be ever conscious of the need for confidentiality.
- Should exercise discernment and wise judgment.
- Should be a person who gives extreme attention to details with an eye for excellence.
- Should be a self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Maintain personal spiritual development through Bible reading, prayer, and Christian community.
- Participate in church activities and programs as we would hope our member would.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children’s Ministry DirectorFirst Baptist Church Gulfport
- Gulfport, Mississippi
- December 3
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY CAMPUS DIRECTORNew Hope Community Church
- Cambridge, Minnesota
- December 3
Children's Ministry PastorTerraNova Church
- Irvine, California
- December 2
Director of Children's MinistryMission Point Church
- Somers Point, New Jersey
- December 1
Anthem Kids DirectorAnthem Church
- Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- December 1
Atascocita Community Church
We are a church that loves God and loves People. We value local and foreign missions, children and student ministries, and bringing people to Jesus. We are a church that celebrates diversity and are committed to discipleship through life groups. We are located northeast of Houston Texas in a fast developing community.More...