Children and Youth Director
CUP Evangelical Presbyterian Church
530 Blackhawk Road
Beaver Falls PA 15010
CUP Evangelical Presbyterian Church is seeking a full time Children and Youth Director for our 155 member multi-generation congregation. The Director will continue to strengthen and grow our children and youth ministry programs, while building relationships
with children, youth and families in the church and community.
Our mid-week K-8 established children’s program serves church and community families with a focus on growing children’s faith through Christian drama, music and fun. Christian musicals are performed during the year at Christmas and in the spring. This
group periodically performs short dramas and musical presentations during Sunday Worship service. Duties include planning and directing the mid-week program, working effectively with volunteers, as well as playing a key role in summer VBS. This program currently
reaches 40+ children from the church and community.
Our youth ministry program for grades 7-12 meets on Sunday evening. The Director will work with a core team of adults to develop and coordinate opportunities for teen growth in Christian faith. Duties include Sunday evening meetings, retreats, youth events
and mission trips.
Our church, located adjacent to Blackhawk High School, includes a manse to be used by the Children and Youth Director.
We are seeking a committed Christian with the following skills:
- Completed coursework in Biblical Studies and/or Youth Ministry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web applications such as Facebook.
- Display solid time management skills and organization ability.
- Passion for reaching and equipping others to reach youth for Jesus Christ.
- Desire and ability to communicate warmly and appropriately, developing engaging relationships with parents, volunteers, children and youth.
- Willingness to work within and submit to the Presbyterian polity of an EPC Church.
- Successfully pass all background checks as required by Session.
- Possess valid PA Driver’s License.
For a full job description and to apply, contact Rev. Scott Graham at Scott@cupepc.org.
Deadline for applications is September 30, 2016