Summary of Position:
The Student Worship Pastor will serve under and alongside the Student Pastor in leading the student ministry of First Redeemer Church. He will have two primary roles. He will lead worship through song at our student services, as well as equip students for
music worship ministry. He will also have oversight of the Middle School Community Group Ministry.
- Lead songs of worship for student services that compliment the sermons.
- Equip.train. and encourage students in music ministry. Students will lead alongside the Student Worship Pastor during services.
- Lead Middle School Community Group ministry:building up adult leaders to effectively disciple students and assimilate new students.
- Help plan. prepare,and execute Student Ministry events.
- Creatively and prayerfully help our church reach the community with the gospel.
- Be a part of Sunday morning main worship services by either opening prayer, welcoming guests, offertory prayer, and/or dismissing prayer.
- Help set up and prepare for Wednesday Night Student Services (141).
- Knows and loves God.
- Loves the word of God.
- Loves Students (people).
- Must meet Pastoral Qualifications per 1Timothy 3:1-7.
- Must be able to lead worship through song in a way that is Spirit-led. Christ-centered. and God-glorifying.
- Must be able to recruit, equip.and encourage students on the worship team.
- Education // Must hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. An advanced (seminary) degree in biblical and ministry studies is preferred. but not required.
- At least 2 years of ministry experience.