- Born again Christian who feels a call by God into children’s ministry
- Passion for nurturing children’s faith
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Able to relate to children and their families
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Enjoys working as a part of a team
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 5th grade
(Sunday mornings, summer programming, special events, etc.)
- Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and each age level.
- Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
- Recruit and lead teams of volunteers
Visit us at www.citypoint.church to check us out.