Next Gen Pastor Job Description
This position is an Associate Pastor position with an emphasis on children and student ministries.
This Pastor is responsible for creating and overseeing an effective plan to make fully devoted followers of Jesus from birth through twelfth grade and to assist the Sr. Pastor and Elders in overseeing the church as a whole.
The Associate Pastor will work closely with the Sr. Pastor and will answer directly to the Elders.
- Has a good reputation in accord with the New Testament qualifications for pastors.
- Humble and flexible team player.
- Some experience preferred. This person must be able to lead other high level volunteer leaders.
- Has priority gifts from Ephesians 4 of shepherd and evangelist.
- A leader who can enlist, equip, and empower an army of volunteer leaders.
- Comes ready with a vision for developing a discipleship pathway for kids and students.
- Organized with a track record for seeing plans through to completion.
- Connects well with staff, Elders, and people of CBC.
- Believes in the team approach to ministry.
- Desires to be held accountable by the Elders of CBC.
- Loyal - Hopes to see this be at least a 5-year partnership.