1. Baccalaureate degree required and graduate theological education desired.
- Experience working with youth in a local, multi-site church setting and in recruiting and training youth staff.
- Ability to understand and relate to senior high students and families.
Ability to articulate a philosophy of student ministry to the spiritual ministry and philosophy of ministry of Calvary Church.
Ability to lead in multi-campus program design and implementation.
Ability to integrate senior high ministry with the rest of the church ministry.
4. Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Calvary Church.
5. Be a regular participant in public worship at Calvary Church.
6. Remain a member in good standing of Calvary Church.
The Senior High (Summit Ministry) Director will give direction and provide ministry to Roseville and White Bear campus senior high students and their families:
1. Spend adequate time with senior high students and families to know individuals and minister to them.
2. Develop ministry programs.
3. Recruit, train and supervise volunteer leaders, associate staff and interns.
4. Encourage and integrate fellowship, discipleship and evangelism into all programs.
5. Encourage church membership and ministry among senior high youth.
6. Develop and maintain written coordinated programs for senior high youth ministries.
7. Maintain meaningful contact and participation with parents of senior high students.
- Participate in leadership direction of special missions programs, outreach activities, social events, teaching sessions and athletic programs.
9. Participate in other ministry functions as assigned by the Executive Pastor or Senior Pastor.
1. Reports to the Executive Pastor.
2. Relates to the pastoral staff and student ministry team.
3. Supervises associate youth staff and interns.
4. Coordinates with other members of the church staff, especially the Junior High (Fusion Ministry) Director and College-Age Ministry Intern.