- Bachelor’s degree and graduate theological degree required.
- Five years experience in pastoral ministry with experience in leadership and some preaching.
- Ability to lead and develop a campus as a staff pastor
Ability to articulate a philosophy and strategy for campus development.
Ability to evidence an understanding of and relate well to the community.
Ability to practice and model evangelism.
Ability to function well as a pastor.
- Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Calvary Church.
- Be a regular participant in public worship at Calvary Church.
- Remain a member in good standing of Calvary Church.
The White Bear Campus Pastor is a member of the pastoral staff of Calvary Church and is the “face of the church” on the White Bear campus. The White Bear Campus Pastor is responsible for providing direction and impetus in the development and growth of the
White Bear campus, as well as serving as the church’s pastor. This includes providing leadership, coordination with ministries on the Roseville campus, pastoral care, and occasional preaching.
- Inculcate the vision, values, strategies and contemporary style of Calvary Church into the structure and life of the White Bear campus.
- Relate well to and be involved in the life of the community.
- Design and implement ministry that grows the campus.
- Recruit and train volunteers to provide leadership on the church campus.
- Mobilize attendees for outreach and evangelism, and develop the church’s programs from an outreach perspective.
- Assist both campuses in areas of expertise as determined by giftedness and needs of the church.
- Participate in Calvary Church pastoral staff meetings and other pastoral staff duties as assigned as a full member of the pastoral staff.
- Reports to the Calvary Church Executive Pastor.
- Relates to the Senior Pastor of Calvary Church.
- Coordinates with other members of the Calvary Church staff.
- Provides leadership and coaching for the staff of the White Bear campus.