Lighthouse Christian Fellowship is a non-denominational church in a historic, coastal resort and vacation destination on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Our vision is that we would become a strong family of disciples of Jesus Christ, dedicated to making
"disciples of all people" (Matthew 28:19-20) through the power of the gospel and the love of Jesus Christ, being a blessing to our community and building strong relationships with God and with people.
- Demonstrates ministry leadership experience suitable for a Senior Pastor position
- Have a passion for the lost and the ability to preach, teach, and communicate effectively in large and small groups
- Be Spirit-filled and Spirit-led
- Have Senior Pastor experience
- Divinity Degree preferred but not required
- Be a spiritual leader for our congregation, helping them to grow in faith, grace and knowledge of the Word of God
- Strong leadership skills that include discipleship through relationships
- Places a high value on discipleship of our youth and the development of our youth ministries
- A love for the area, Beach life etc.
- Places high priority on maintaining their own personal intimacy with God, such that the 'business of ministry' is never at the expense of their own ongoing testimony of God's grace and love
- Have a clear spiritual calling to the role of Pastor/Shepherd, meeting the biblical qualifications expressed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 & Titus 1:5-9
- The ability to motivate and inspire staff and church members
- Be a man of prayer (Ephesians 6:18)
- Filled with love, treating others as he wishes to be treated (1 Timothy 3:2-7)
The Senior Pastor is to use his experience, spiritual gifts, and natural talents to serve and honor God in the church and in the midst of our community in the following ways:
He will be responsible to the church to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ; to glorify God by engaging the body into relationship with Christ through the proclamation of His Word; to equip His people to fulfill Christ's mission; to engage in pastoral care
ministries; to provide adminstrative leadership in all areas of church life; and to act as the Lead Pastor of the ministerial and admisnistrative staff.
The Senior Pastor will also represent the church in the larger Body of Christ and in the community. He will become strategically involved in civic life in order to connect the church to the community, and will model Jesus' values in everyday life.
He will oversee staff; perform yearly evaluations; and work with elders, finance committee and other leaders of ministries as required in preparing the annaul budget.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have posted a resume through Church Staffing or by direct email, your resume was recieved. We have received an overwhelming number of resumes and it is impossible to respond to each and every one. If any further information is needed, we
will contact you and make a request. Thank you for your interest in Lighthouse Christian Fellowship.