Job Title: Pastor of High School Ministry
Job Description: The Pastor of High School Ministry is responsible for providing leadership for all of the High School Ministry environments at the Lawrenceville Campus, 12Stone® Church. This leader will lead their team to:
Job Classification: Full Time
Reporting to: Campus Pastor
- Setting the temperature for the Spiritual Intensity and intimacy of the High School Ministry
- Recruit, develop and train adult volunteers/leaders
- Act as the primary communicator for High School Ministry environments.
- Give leadership coaching and oversight to the High School Ministry Residents.
- Provide Leadership of High School special events.
- Provide Leadership of High School Mission trips and project(s)
- Provide Leadership in all global Student Ministry activities.
- Recruit, Equip, and Empower Student Leaders.
- Give Leadership to follow-up and next steps for new student(s) and believer(s)
- Maintain and communicate alignment with the Mission and Vision of 12Stone Church.
- Maintain feedback, communication and alignment with the Central Services Team.
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth
- Models standards and expectations of leaders within 12Stone® Church
- Must attend 12Stone® Church
- Three to five years’ experience in ministry or church vocational work is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Track record of growing ministry
- Experience in a multisite church
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Experience in organizing multiple projects and events
- Organized; flexible; able to Multitask
- Exemplary oral & written skills
*Please send four references along with a link showing us two of your teaching samples.
12Stone Church complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination against employees and job applicants based on race, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the
employment relationship, including hiring, promotions, training, working conditions, compensation and benefits. 12Stone Church’s policies and practices reflect its commitment to nondiscrimination in all areas of employment.