Do you love students? Do you have a passion to disciple middle and high school students and their families? Do you thrive in fast-paced, high-intensity environments? Are you creative
AND organized? If so, then Journey Students might be the place for you!
Journey Church just south of West Palm Beach is a multi-site church exploding with exponential growth! We are searching for a Student Pastor to join our team!
- Exude a vibrant relationship with Jesus and love for the Church.
- Possess an obvious passion for students and their families.
- Ability to teach and communicate to students in large and small environments.
- Ability to craft and cultivate high energy, multi-sensory, and age-appropriate environments for students.
- Ability to communicate, train and lead parents.
- Ability to integrate technology into curriculum design and application.
- Ability to foster a passion in students for local and global mission.
- Possess a proven track record as a team builder both paid and volunteer.
- 2-3 years full-time, paid experience as a Student Pastor in a church of 750+ or Assistant/Middle School Pastor at a church 1250+.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Serve as Student Pastor with oversight of all paid student staff, interns and volunteers.
- Guide the Journey Student Ministry’s purpose, passion and principles as it relates to Journey Church as a whole.
- Teach and disciple parents and students in large and small settings.
- Provide oversight for media, tech and worship for creative experiences.
- Help design and implement strategies for recruitment, training and appreciation of volunteers.
- Champion small groups for students.
- Champion service opportunities for students both locally and globally.
- Champion the overall student discipleship strategy.
- Throw amazingly fun events!
To apply, please do the following:
- Submit a resume with 4 references + photo.
- Submit a link to at least 2 teaching samples.
- Submit any personality (DISC) or leadership profile-type test results.
All submissions must be complete and sent to the attention of Executive Pastor, Brian Hunter at