Job Description: Administrative Manager
The Administrative Manager is a leadership position which includes the help of directing daily financial decisions, Human Resources, and Facilities operations as well as accomplish the mission of First United Methodist Church. The Administrative Manager
will be expected to align church operations with the mission of the church. He/She will oversee and coordinate activities for the effective and efficient daily operations of the church as well as help to achieve long term planning and development goals.
- Proven experience in initiating projects and meeting deadlines
- Positive interpersonal, and relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, and deal with people in a professional and Christ-like manner.
- Business Administrative Background
- Be aligned with mission, vision, values, and dreams of First United