This position will oversee the production / service flow for VHM Campus services (over 2,000 people) and events to ensure the look and feel of congregational experience conveys and maintains the vision of Victory World Church. Responsibilities include, but
are not limited to the following:
- Design and research new technology for integration into Victory World Church to help enhance the main purpose of the church.
- Oversee volunteers in video/graphics department.
- Video and Audio editing for CD and DVD duplication and web streaming.
- Design and coordinate service flow for main service.
- Design captivating stage/set looks.
- Produce main audio mix for main sanctuary services.
- General over-the-phone technical support of various equipment for ministries.
- Run sound for main service and various events.
- Create DVD and CD for bookstore.
- Edit video for web streaming.
- Convert graphics and slides for compatibility in main service.
- Ensure service look and feel is smooth and finished.
- Create service flow for various events.
- Set stage up for various events.
- Maintain light and sound systems in the various buildings on campus.
- Maintain Mac computers with upgrades of hardware and software on church campus.
- Research pricing and create proposal for various projects and equipment purchases and remain in budget guidelines.
Applicants will have the following qualifications/skills:
- Exhibit a servant's heart and Christian character in the areas of integrity, dependability and perseverance.
- Digital Audio Production experience preferred.
- Extensive Mac & PC knowledge.
- Knowledge of Pro tools and Final Cut.
- Knowledge of Mac & Pc hardware repair.
- Organized with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Team-oriented: able to thrive within the framework of a large team of volunteers.
- Video editing experience (Final Cut Pro preferred).