This position will oversee the production / service flow for VHM Campus services (over 2,000 people) and events to ensure the look and feel of congregational experience conveys and maintains the vision of Victory World Church. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and research new technology for integration into Victory World Church to help enhance the main purpose of the church.
- Oversee volunteers in video/graphics department.
- Video and Audio editing for CD and DVD duplication and web streaming.
- Design and coordinate service flow for main service.
- Design captivating stage/set looks.
- Produce main audio mix for main sanctuary services.
- General over-the-phone technical support of various equipment for ministries.
- Run sound for main service and various events.
- Create DVD and CD for bookstore.
- Edit video for web streaming.
- Convert graphics and slides for compatibility in main service.
- Ensure service look and feel is smooth and finished.
- Create service flow for various events.
- Set stage up for various events.
- Maintain light and sound systems in the various buildings on campus.
- Maintain Mac computers with upgrades of hardware and software on church campus.
- Research pricing and create proposal for various projects and equipment purchases and remain in budget guidelines.
Applicants will have the following qualifications/skills:
- Exhibit a servant's heart and Christian character in the areas of integrity, dependability and perseverance.
- Digital Audio Production experience preferred.
- Extensive Mac & PC knowledge.
- Knowledge of Pro tools and Final Cut.
- Knowledge of Mac & Pc hardware repair.
- Organized with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Team-oriented: able to thrive within the framework of a large team of volunteers.
- Video editing experience (Final Cut Pro preferred).
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive Director - Creative MinistriesHope Community Church
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- October 27
St. Mark's Church - Audio/Visual DirectorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Burlington, North Carolina
- October 26
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24
Victory World Church
Victory World Church is a thriving multi-cultural organization committed to cultural reconciliation, building families, transforming community, and impacting the world. Victory was founded in 1990 upon the vision of Acts 1:8: "But you shall receive power after the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to me in Jerusalem, and in all of Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Today, Victory's main campus in Norcross welcomes more than 8,500 people from over 100 nations each weekend, and the ministry has expanded t More...