The job of every staff member of The Tabernacle is to Love God, Love People and Make Disciples Other purposes will be to direct and facilitate all TABKids ministry programming, Make disciples out of children, manage sub-leaders and volunteers and plan and facilitate special events. This position requires excellent communication skills, good organizational abilities, leadership practices/qualities that are above reproach and desire to work with children.
Full time - Paid
Description of Duties/Responsibilities
• Have good communication with the Executive Pastor.
- Attend weekly Next Generation meetings
• Communicate information from staff meetings to TABKids Sunday, Wednesday
and Special Events leaders as needed.
• Make a yearly ministry budget.
• Monitor budget spending, sign/turn in receipts to Administration Dept , keep
accurate spending records.
• Plan and facilitate special events. Help at special events when needed.
• Help with volunteer recruiting.
• Plan and host volunteer training sessions twice a year.
• Work with program leaders to choose curriculum and help with weekly
programming, as needed.
• Help leaders as needed with parent/child issues.
• Plan and lead bi-monthly children's staff meetings.
• Work with leaders to plan a yearly special events calendar.
• Create TABKids ministry policy, as needed.
• Help leaders monitor and enforce policy and procedures.
• Be available to handle individual ministry issues as they arise and be open to
making unexpected changes to schedules, programming and events, if needed.
• Support all ministry areas within the church by establishing a respectful and
caring relationship with other staff members and leaders.
• Train new leaders and assist leaders in training new volunteers.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to communicate with parents
• Management abilities
• Flexible schedule
*Have Experience working in a Children’s Ministry Program*
Other Specified Duties
- Support and follow the vision and direction set forth by the Lead Pastor
- Attend regular staff meetings each week.
- Engage in missional activities in the community that will point people to Jesus.
- Support all ministry areas within the church by establishing a respectful and caring relationship with other staff members and leaders.
- Other duties as needed.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's PastorEvangel Assembly of God
- Tallahassee, Florida
- October 1
Youth PastorDeer Creek Church
- Littleton, Colorado
- September 30
Youth MinisterSlingshot Group
- Fremont, California
- September 30
Student Ministries DirectorChrist Church of Orlando
- Orlando, Florida
- September 30
Student PastorFirst Baptist Church Bloomfield
- Bloomfield, New Mexico
- September 29
The Tabernacle is a group of imperfect people desiring to be changed by the love & grace of a perfect God. We gather on Sundays to worship Jesus, then scatter to our communities as missionaries throughout the week. God is using the Tabernacle to change lives, growing the church from less than 50 people to almost 700 in the past 9 years. Although located in the barbarian wilderness of Northern Michigan, the Tabernacle has a God-sized vision to Change Lives. More...