The role of the Worship Leader is to lead in the various areas of ministry through music, Biblical teaching, and creative arts.
- Leading as Christ in relationships, example, humility and servant’s heart
- Lead and Direct the Capstone Worship Band
- Plan weekly Gathering worship environment
- Schedule band and production volunteers for Sunday Gathering through Planning Center
- Posting Gathering Service Plans on Planning Center
- Developing both a leadership pipeline and musician pipeline for production/band
- Pouring into and discipling those who take part in the Band through band devotions and individual conversations
- Assessing the individual band members in spiritual development, musical ability, and team chemistry. (once a year or as needed)
- Planning special events for our Capstone Family and for other events out in the community.
- Networking among other community worship leaders.
- Turning in a budget including equipment request, upgrades, and subscription to the Executive Pastor