* Mature Christ follower that sees youth ministry as a calling not a job or stepping stone to another position.
* Spiritually, emotionally and relationally healthy.
* Meets the qualifications of leadership as laid out in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
* Passionate about evangelism and making disciples.
* Team player not a silo builder.
* Servant Leader, self-starter and creative visionary.
* Minimum of 4 yrs experience in leading youth ministry.
* Able to lead in youth worship.
* Able to fill the pulpit on occasion.
Purpose: The Youth Director is a member of the ministry staff and is called to serve in all leading, teaching and administrative duties that pertain to the ministry and spiritual growth of youth at Warren Community Fellowship extending out to the youth
culture of Columbia County, Oregon.
Scope of Ministry: Evangelistic - Reach out to the un-churched and marginalized youth in Columbia County. Discipleship - Lead in all aspects of youth ministries for grades 6-12 on Sunday Mornings, midweek and outreach activities. Assist in Young Adults ministry
and office ministry during the week. Support other ministry team leaders and attend church community activities and outreaches.
A good fit will be someone who loves Jesus, keeps our existing students excited about growing in Christ and reaches out to the least, lost and marginalized youth in Columbia County.
Please send resume to:
Pastor Cary Wacker
Warren Community Fellowship
Visit our website: wcf-ministries.com