The Operations Manger is an executive leadership position which includes the directing of Finances, Human Resources, and Facilities operations to accomplish the mission of First United Methodist Church. The Operations Manager at First United works to align
church operations with the mission of the church. He/She will oversee and coordinate activities for the effective and efficient daily operations of the church as well as long term planning and development.
- Proven experience in initiating projects and meeting deadlines
- Positive interpersonal, and relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, and deal with people in a professional and Christ-like manner.
- Business Administrative Background
- 5 years experience
- Be aligned with mission, vision, values, and dreams of First United