Are you a rockstar youth pastor? Do you have a passion for youth? We need to talk.
Bridgeway Community Church, a growing and active church, needs an outgoing, engaging, innovative, and perhaps even
painfully hip youth pastor. We’re not gonna sugar coat it; this position has some challenges:
- Our youth program is not on par with our amazing children’s ministry. As kids age out, we lose them. You’re going to change that.
- We’re in a large school district, over 2000 students in grades 9 – 12 alone. Yes, there are several other youth programs in the area but, it’s a big district. You’ll jump in and take it on.
- We’re busting at the seams in our current location and have property and a capital campaign on the way. That means a spike in youth growth when we move. You’ll be ready.
Still reading? Good.
As the Youth Pastor, you’ll wear all sorts of hats. Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating Sunday and Wednesday night youth group
- Preparing and teaching relevant lessons each week
- Holding outreach activities in conjunction with local school and sporting events
- Encouraging students to be active in community outreach
- Partnering with, supporting, and encouraging parents.
- Being actively involved in the daily lives of students
- Recruiting and training volunteers to serve within the ministry
- Coordinating and participating in one youth mission trip per year
- Working together with other Bridgeway staff members on outreach and other congregational events
And of course, we’ve got some requirements.
- You have read and agree 100% with our church constitution. http://bridgewaycommunity.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Constitution.pdf
- You have a passion for ministering youth, and impacting their lives.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Youth Ministry or Bible. Seminary degree is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years Youth Pastor experience.
- You understand that ministry requires irregular hours of up to 50 per week.
If this all sounds amazing to you and you meet the requirements, then please prepare your resume, and complete the form @http://goo.gl/forms/qqmc6AhCkY4uhFP12
Once you’ve completed the questionnaire, send your resume to the email@example.com
We’re sorry, but resumes received without first completing the questionnaire cannot be considered.
About Bridgeway Community Church
BridgeWay Community Church was established in Rockford, Michigan 15 years ago with the sole purpose of turning spiritually hungry people into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.