The Edge Student Ministry in Prescott, AZ is looking for a female Youth Intern who can help lead worship and disciple female students. The ideal candidate would be an extrovert who loves the Lord and students. This ministry is very relational,
so we need someone who can be a person that our female student looks to in times of need. Our goal is to provide the right person with practical ministry experience. This position will begin as soon as the right candidate is found and will last for one year.
This one-year Youth Intern will be in charge of leading worship for our junior high students, as well as building relationships with both high school and junior high female students through small groups and one-on-one outings.
Youth Intern must have some music skills and be able to lead worship. As Edge has never offered a worship component for junior high students, there is room to grow for the Intern and to develop her skill set in this area; however, the position does require
the foundational ability to play and lead.
1. Implement the vision of Edge with the input and approval of the Director of Student Ministry.
2. Pursue and cast the vision with passion and energy for the worship team.
3. Recruit, train, develop and motivate volunteers to assist with worship team.
4. Oversee worship team practice.
5. Actively pursue relationships with the female youth and their parents.
6. Intentionally grow the ministry through evangelistic efforts.
7. Maintain personal accountability for spiritual growth and development, balanced family life, and ministry commitment with leadership, staff, and youth workers.
8. Be a complete team player with the other ministries and functions of the church.
Annual stipend of $10,000, with housing available upon request.
Please request application materials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.