To shepherd, lead and guide the spiritual development of High School students, while primarily leading through the investment in leaders who live out the ministry vision and mission.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Student Pastor in planning, overseeing and evaluating all components of the student worship ministry.
- Establish goals and objectives for this ministry and initiate strategies to fulfill them.
- Work in coordination with the overall goals and objectives of Pinelake’s student ministry.
- Work closely with Student Pastor to ensure continuity of worship service programming among areas of the ministry.
- Plan and promote activities to support the Student Ministry’s strategies.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of assigned tasks pertaining to the on going ministry to high school students including Sunday morning small groups and Mid-week service. Work directly with student worship planning and preparation. Duties include
teaching and being in up front leadership situations as called upon.
- Work with Student Pastor and High School Minister with the enlistment and training of all servant leaders connected to high school ministry.
- During the school year, be present on school campuses by participating in activities such as in-school visits, volunteering for school programs, attending school events and functions and school Bible studies.
- Attend all High School Ministry team meetings and help facilitate any other meetings associated with servant leaders and students.
- Participate as an active part of the campus and global Family Ministry team, attending meetings and performing tasks assigned to members of Family Ministry team as assigned by the Student Pastor. As a loyal team member, the High School Pastor cooperates
with other staff members and follows the leadership of the Student Pastor and Campus Pastor.
- Provide training opportunities to Student Worship Ministry servant leaders in keeping with the principles taught in Ephesians 4:11-12.
- Conduct daily personal prayer time and devotional studies staying spiritually accountable to standards set forth by Pinelake Staff values.
- Attend regular weekly worship service and is present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
- Adhere to Pinelake Policy and Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and two to four years of related experience and/or training.